Saturday, September 4, 2021

Autumn Leaves

 

Autumn Leaves

Bear Mt., NY


Welcome to my "Autumn Leaves" Promotional Blog featuring many beautiful gift ideas.  As the weather starts to change, and the Leaves turn to shades of Russet, Gold and Orange, my collection reflects the beautiful colors of the Autumn Leaves!

I have featured a few of my "Favorite Gifts", which were handcrafted by friends from various Social Media sites: Etsy; Artfire; Indiemade; RedBubble; as well as those who have their own websites.

**All Items are for Sale - just click on the link to the items you are interested in, which will direct you to their Shop.


ShadowDogDesign

Tree of Life Yggdrasil Necklace


MagdaleneJewels

 Autumn Swarovski Crystal Bracelet



https://www.etsy.com/listing/192007711/autumn-bracelet-swarovski-crystals-w

                                                                      

DaisyBlu_Diane

Anniversary Photo Album/Hand Beaded


KatsAllThatJewelry

Autumn Beaded Memory Bracelet

CapesforAllOccasions

Yoryu Chiffon Ruched Bodice Flower girl dress

 

ButterflysAttic/ColleenCornelius

Wild Flowers Blood Red on Black Pillow



WatercolorsNMore  

Autumn/Fall Floral Notecards

                 https://www.etsy.com/listing/72862609/3-fall-autumn-sunflowers-magnolia


CoverGirlBeads

Artisan Lampwork Glass Beads/Amber.Fine Silver


Lindab142

Green Aventurine Gemstone Bracelet


7 comments:

ButterflyInTheAttic said...

Thank you very much for the extra promotion on your lovely blog. Pinned, tweeted and post to fb all and the post
Have a blessed day CC

watercolorsNmore said...

Thanks so much for promotion.
I will tweet/pin this afternoon.

Julie l. Cleveland said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year, even if I have to drive to see the colorful foliage that you showcased in your opening photo. Stunning colors. Love all of the fall choices you made in your autumn blog. Thank you for sharing my harvest wood sign. I have shared everyone's wonderful fall designs across the world!

Anonymous said...

Pamela, It is so kind and thoughtful of you to share my art here on your blog. Thank you! I remember you from etsy, I will say the 'good old days' of etsy as, things have changed there now. God's blessings to you and yours!

Pamela Baker said...

Autumn has always been my favorite season also - esp living in the Northeast with the changing colors of the trees. Glad to be able to reflect all that beautiful in the lovely items featured from the talented artists in my Blog!!! Thanks all for the wonderful promotions!!!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Am so looking for the first cool front and that autumn feel. Your collection of beauties definitely showcases that. Many thanks for adding my Tree of Life necklace to the mix. Will pin and tweet all.

KatsAllThat Artisan Jewelry said...

Hi Pamela, thank you so very much for the Autumn promotion and for including my harvest bracelet! Will tweet and pin all items and share you blog on social sites!