Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Secrets Within Magdalene!




This is so exciting! I have just been tagged by Waxela of http://www.spiritmama.etsy.com/
By being tagged, she revealed six of her most intimate secrets about herself, of which now I must do the same, or the "Spirit's" may be upon me.


1. I love music as you can all tell, most of my pieces are song titles!
2. Besides just becoming a Blogger, I am also a Boomer, and no
I will never grow up, I will always be a child of the 60's!
3. One of my pet peeves is, jacka-- drivers! As my boys will attest,
I spend most of my time driving, calling everyone a name (no they
can't here me, or I wouldn't be here right now!)
4. My favorite food: COKE and if possible, a brownie to go with it.
5. As you can probably tell from most of my jewelry, I am very feminine,
and buy all my undie's etc, from "Victoria Secret", love the lacy little
frilly articles :)
6. Wish I was in India right now. My boys keep reminding me,
"You are not Indian!" they really don't know!!!!!

And now that I have given you all a few of my personal and intimate details, I in turn have to choose six people who have to reveal six of their most personal details. Don't worry, when you finish you get to pass this on t0 6 other whose secrets we would all like to know!

1. "Agoodwitchtoo" - whose soaps look good enough to eat! And sings
Aerosmith as she flys around on her broom.
2. "StormyDesigns" whose eclectic shop has many surprises
3. Danya of "Scottyacres" who has managed to put her little scotty's onto everything
4. "ShellMitchell" whose fingerless gloves I can't wait to get a pair!
5. Diane of "DianeClancy" who has the most fascinating painting. You will find her
in the Boomer's, and you really have to see her work!
6. Joan of "FairyFrond" and "SixSixters" also a Boomers, draws the most fantastic
fairy's. She made one for each of us!

So the rest is up to you six to get 6 more people to reveal their inimate secrets
!


4 comments:
SpiritMama said...
Great secrets! I'm glad you were up for the challenge. I've had some choice words in traffic myself!

September 26, 2008 7:32 PM
Shell Mitchell said...
uh-oh... I've been tagged!

September 26, 2008 7:35 PM
Rose Works Jewelry said...
Awesome secrets to give up!

Secret - I don't like other drivers either...

September 26, 2008 8:11 PM
Tulip's Talking said...
Interesting secrets...fun!

September 27, 2008 6:36 AM
Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Pam - this is great!!

Thank you!! I will do this when I get home - thanks!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com