Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Monthly Blog:JoeyandAleethea




As a new member of the ‘Etsy Blogger’s Street Team”, I can’t think of any better way to start my first of the monthly blogs doing a feature on the leader’s of this amazing group, Joey and Aleetha. Having been on Etsy for just one year, you start to recognize items from shops from the Promo Forums, etc. . . . One item that always stuck in my mind was seeing the “little monster” peering from the clothes of baby’s and small children. Who could not love that little monster, when we have all experienced those days of terrible two’s, or babies who decide they are going to stay up and watch “SpongeBob” at 3am!
Before I begin, I must start with congratulation’s on their new arrival; a little baby girl, Lily, who joins her 2 year old brother. I must admit today is the first day that I looked through their shop. My only words for each item was “how adorable!” Each little monster piece of clothing is cuter than the next. Unfortunately, my baby’s are now, 28, 24, and 23; just a wee bit too big to fit into any of these onsies, or jeans or t-shirts. Although, I know my 23 yr old would love a binky blanket!
My family and friends are at the beginning stages of producing the next generation. Our first is my nephew (and godson’s) little boy, Strummer, 20 mos; and one of my closest friends just became a grandmother last week. So you can bet I will be spending a lot of time at Joey and Alee
tha’s shop here on Etsy. One of my favorites is “Make love not War!”

LazyTcrochet said...
Love their Monsterlicious designs!

September 10, 2008 9:28 AM


roseworksjewelry said...
Great write up!

September 10, 2008 9:36 AM

No comments: